The Venue Hunt
At an initial consultation Chellingworth Events will find out from you what you require from a venue. Whether your wishes are classic or quirky, you will be asked the right questions to ensure that the perfect venue is found to meet your personal specification. Having worked for a number of venues, Chellingworth Events knows how they work and how to negotiate the best package price for you. All of your ‘must have’ boxes will be ticked and you can be guaranteed that your dream venue is out there waiting for you.
The Wedding/Event Consultation
Do you want complete control over the planning of your big day but you’re not sure where to start? This 2 hour consultation will provide you with the guidance you need and point you in the right direction. Most people have never planned a wedding from start to finish, nor are they likely to do it more than once! With this consultancy meeting, you will be advised of what to do first, second, third …. and last, in the right order! Everything you need to do to achieve the wedding of your dreams will become clear following a consultancy with Chellingworth Events. You will also receive a full planning document and list of recommended suppliers.
Consultations are also available for a wide range of events from Christenings to Birthday Parties to Anniversaries and all corporate events, both business seminars and social occasions.
2 hour meeting in person (dependent on location) or over Skype £250
The Partial Planning Process
This option is most suited to those who require additional support and professional experience to coordinate the final aspects of the wedding in the 3 months leading up to the big day. You may have everything booked and just need someone to pull it altogether and manage the event on the day itself.
This service includes the following:-
- An initial meeting, 3 months prior to your event, to discuss where you are at with your plans
- Reconfirming arrangements with your suppliers and being the main point of
- contact going forward
- Creation of an on the day Event Schedule, which would also be communicated to your suppliers and venue
- Recommendation on any further suppliers you want to book to enhance your big day
- On the day coordination of your event for up to 9 hours and assistance with your setup
The Full Planning Process
The most important thing to remember is that it’s YOUR wedding. I will input as much or as little as you wish. I am here to guide, advise and inspire you along your journey. You have the final say in what you want. You’ll benefit from expert advice, reputable wedding suppliers, useful tools to budget and plan and a wealth of knowledge and experience within the industry. It takes on average 300 hours to plan a wedding, which is why so many people are now opting to employ a professional to orchestrate and deliver a fabulous day. This service includes:-
This service includes the following:-
- Venue finding
- Researching the style and individuality of the wedding you wish to achieve
- Budget management (including easy to use spread sheets that work it all out for you!)
- Supplier management from sourcing, negotiating price and confirming your requirements
- Recommendations for décor (love a Mood Board!)
- Advice on and proof reading of invitations
- Suggestions for readings and/or hymns and the creation of an Order of Service
- Creating ‘to do’ lists to ensure nothing is missed
- Event schedule for the big day
- Communication between suppliers and venue
- Speech advice
- Email and phone support throughout the whole process
- Managing the day itself, from the setup to the evening
12-15% of the total budget of the wedding depending on the complexity and location (Minimum spend of £5,000 applies)
The Big Day Has Arrived!
You’ve planned the whole thing by yourself, a rewarding project and huge achievement! At this stage you need a professional with an eye for detail and a forward thinking approach to take over the management of your big day. Jo can provide experience and professionalism to ensure your plans are put into action and your Wedding Day is delivered with perfect timing and zero stress. This service includes a final details consultation meeting between 4-8 weeks prior to the big day with you and your venue (where applicable) to ensure the running of your big day is fully understood by all involved. From here, you can be rest assured your Wedding Day will be seamlessly orchestrated.
Your ‘On the Day Coordination’ will include up to 9 hours of my dedication and attention to detail. Any additional hours required can be discussed and quoted for.
On the day coordination from £595
Chellingworth Events, does not receive any commission from suppliers. Any discounts offered are passed directly onto yourselves as our valued client.